Ever wonder how to find a statement necklace that no one else has and no one else has ever seen before? When you’re looking for a unique necklace for your accessory collection, one-of-a-kind pieces are out there, but they may be a bit too expensive for your budget.
Now, I do like to splurge once in a blue moon and purchase specific statement necklaces that make my heart sing. My favorite splurge is jewelry by Michigan artist Marlaina Stone. Stone’s necklaces can range from a few hundred dollars to thousands. Although her one-of-a-kind works of art are like nothing you’ve ever seen before, the price tag doesn’t always fit into my budget.
So what do I do? Watch my video below and learn a little secret of mine I’m happy to share with you. The video will teach you how to turn a regular necklace into a statement necklace while keeping you within budget at the same time.
Shannon Lazovski is the founder of The Lazov Agency, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com and detroitfashionnews.com, is a Board of Directors Member for Fashion Group International, Inc. – Detroit and the Director of Business Development for Worth New York. She is a mom, blogger, a brand & image consultant for both professionals and small businesses and a social media strategist who has a natural love for the state of great comfort and extravagant living.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017