Having glamorous nails is a must in my book. Now whether you like long nails or short nails, that’s really up to you, but well manicured nails can go a long way. Making sure your nails are taken are of says a lot about you. Presenting yourself as well polished (no pun intended) shows others that you are self-confident, have positive self-worth and are a strong contender in paying attention to details. There’s also just something about having “pretty hands” that make you feel good too. Am I right?!
Check out my video below on “How to Do a Perfect Manicure at Home“. Follow the instructions and perform a manicure of your own. If you’re a little rusty, keep practicing, your manicure will be perfect in no time. If you’re new to giving yourself a manicure, start with light colors and work your way into deep reds and other rich hues. Mistakes aren’t as obvious on the lighter shades and you can go longer in between polishes.
Shannon Lazovski is the founder of The Lazov Agency, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com and detroitfashionnews.com, is a Board of Directors Member for Fashion Group International, Inc. – Detroit and the Director of Business Development for Worth New York. She is a mom, blogger, a brand & image consultant for both professionals and small businesses and a social media strategist who has a natural love for the state of great comfort and extravagant living.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017