It may already be August but there’s still a few beach days left. If you’re looking for tight abs and want to rock them in your bikini, try the Abdominal Hold ab exercise. Follow these quick instructions and do them each day before heading out to the beach. Your abs will look fab!
1. Sit poised and straight on the edge of a sturdy chair or bench and place your hands on the edge with your fingers pointing out toward your knees.
2. Tighten your abs and lift your toes 2 to 4 inches off the floor. Then, lift your butt off the chair. Hold this position for as a long as you can but no less than 10 seconds.
3. Gently lower yourself down and then repeat.
Continue this exercise for 2 minutes.
Photo – womenshealthmag.com
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of SoGlam Media, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com and detroitfashionnews.com. She is a Public Relations & Social Media Professional that also enjoys event planning, blogging and fashion, beauty & image consulting. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion. Follow her on Pinterest.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017