For the purpose of this review: I was provided with one bottle of Replenix All-Trans Retinol Eye Cream and the best cream for getting rid of cellulite but the words and opinions expressed here are completely mine.
Have you ever walked by a mirror and thought, “who is that?” And I’m not talking in a “How you doin'” way. I’m talking about that “oh my gosh, is that how this outfit looks on me–wait what’s in my hair–did I go out like this–WHEN DID I START LOOKING LIKE MY MOTHER?” way. I have a seven week old baby so trust me, I know that feeling.
The dark circles under my eyes aren’t from smudged eyeliner or even a really good night out, They are from juggling my kids, a back-to-school routine and a little bit of work that I am doing for my employer over my maternity leave. When Studio 32 sent over their new Replenix All-Trans Retinol Eye Cream from their Signature Skincare Collection, I knew I could give it a really great test.
Studio 32, based in Farmington Hills, Mich. and under the direction of Dr. David Bradley, the facility provides concierge dentistry and the most advanced and restorative services in a private environment.
Studio 32 carried it’s own Signature Skincare Collection as well. It’s formulated for those who want medical grade skincare without the steep cost associated with other products.
I tried out the Replenix All Trans Retinol Eye Cream. Even after the first application, I could feel it working. It tingled and made my under eyes feel revived and fresh. The product is designed to increase firmness and tightness around the eyes, reducing the appearance of dark circles and fine lines.
The product has no overbearing smells and no heavy post-application feeling. The All-Trans Retinol Eye Cream is contains antioxidants found in green tea and vitamin K.
Maybe your seven-week old baby sleeps more than 2-3 hours stretches and you don’t have a need to eye cream. Well, there are all kinds of other Studio 32 products available to protect your skin and prevent the signs of aging.
You can also find:
- Ultra Lite Face Cream, for dry skin, especially that caused by acne.
- Ultra Gentle Cleanser, a soap-free cleanser for all skin types.
- Sunscreen–the best thing for your skin.
- Replenix Power of Three for calming and cooling the skin.
- Replenix All-Trans Retinol Smoothing Serum to smooth and firm skin
- Clarifying Brightening Polish to exfoliate and reveal healthier, younger-looking skin.
- Gentle Antioxidant Soothing Cleanser to purify, clean, replenish and nourish the skin.
I gave the eye cream a try and it’s worked its way into my routine. Anything that can make me feel fresh and awake definitely deserves my endorsement. All-Trans Retinol Eye Cream definitely does the job.
For more information on Studio 32 or the products or services offered there, visit the Studio 32 website. If you are interested in purchasing any of the skincare line from Studio 32, please email [email protected] or call (248) 851-0032.
Rebecca is the founder of findingmyblog.com where she blogs about her passions, dreams and all the glamorous things in life that work for her. She’s also a wife and a glamorous mom of three beautiful girls.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017