Recently, Kute Kids Boutique of Plymouth Michigan was founded by mother daughter duo, Mary Anne Pacheco and daughter, Sherrie Handrinos. The dynamic duo also own a marketing and event planning company, Boost 1 Marketing. The team has been around the sports industry since Mary Anne’s children were in little league sports over 20 years ago and has now decided to take their ideas of these “kute” clothing designs and make them a reality.
Inspired by some of their friends’ children, whom they often order and custom make clothing for, the ladies decided it was time to have fun with this project and make their vision into a reality.
“I think this is so much fun! I used to actually hand sew my own children’s clothing when they were young so now Sherrie and I will be creative and we’ll each get to put our own style and spin on things. I love the little tutu outfits for the girls, and the boys clothing we are making very wearable, not just things you can wear to a game but any day of the week as well,” said Mary Anne Pacheco, owner of Kute Kids Boutique.
Although the family cheers in favor of Michigan State, the line is available to anyone and will carry pieces that feature various college teams including local Detroit team color themes, including the Lions, Tigers, Pistons and Red Wings since the ladies are based in Michigan.
Kute Kids has both boys and girls clothing and accessories. The selection will be available online only and will have limited amounts of each line making each outfit special and unique.
For more information visit www.kutekidsboutique.com
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of SoGlam Media, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com and detroitfashionnews.com, is a board of directors member for Fashion Group International Detroit. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media professional. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion! Thanks for watching us and stay tuned for more info here.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017