A women’s body is unique, especially when it comes to finding the perfect jean. Some have a boyish figure and some have a sensual curves that fill out the hips and thighs of a jean. It doesn’t matter how you’re shaped, there are jeans out there that are made specifically for you! Here are a few styles we recommend for your unique shape.
Short Legs with a Fuller Figure
Photo – The Buckle
Flying Monkey Boot Stretch Jeans are great for a fuller figure and shorter legs. The dark denim dresses up and thins out your curves and the stretch material thins out hips and thighs giving you a comfortable fit. Available at The Buckle.
Photo – Saks Fifth Avenue
James Jeans; Salon Z Trumpet flared jeans are a dark denim that immediately slims your figure. The stretchy fabric hugs every lovely curve you want to show off. The flare slightly adds a little extra to accentuate your hour glass shape. Available at Saks Fifth Avenue.
Tall, Thin Frame with a Fuller Behind
Photo – Banana Republic
The “Trouser” is a low rise jean that sits comfortably on the hips with a “trouser leg”. Ideal for taller , thinner figures.
Classic Pear Shape
Photo – Macy’s
These Kut from the Kloth Jeans are a cotton/spandex blend with a straight fit through hips and thighs. Easily turns a simple pear shape into a sexy one! Available at Macy’s.
Long Skinny Legs with Extra Tummy
Photo – Nordstrom
Hidden Hills Bootcut Stretch jeans are perfect for a long and lean silhouette. The higher rise covers tummy bulge and enhances the figure instead of competing with it. Available at Nordstrom.
Petite with a Little Boyish-ness
Photo – Macy’s
These Michael Kors Skinny Jeans are brilliantly proportioned for boyish figures and petite frames. Available at Macy’s.
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of SoGlam Media, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com and detroitfashionnews.com. She is a Public Relations & Social Media Professional that also enjoys event planning, blogging and fashion, beauty & image consulting. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion. Follow her on Pinterest.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017