KIDZ BOP, the #1 kids’ music brand in the U.S., announced today that 13-year-old Isabel Lacatus is the Grand Prize Winner of its annual KIDZ Star USA Talent Search. Isabel beat out 20,000 aspiring and very talented young performers during America’s biggest national talent competition for kids ages 15 and under. As part of the grand prize, the Reading, PA native won a recording contract from RCA Records. Television and film star, Jennette McCurdy, mentored this year’s contestants and helped select the winner at the KIDZ Star USA Finale Event which took place at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Los Angeles last Saturday. The KIDZ Star USA finale webisode showcasing Isabel’s big win can be found at KIDZBOP.com.
More than 20,000 kids from across the country entered the competition by uploading a :90 second performance video to KIDZBOP.com or by auditioning in person at the official KIDZ Star Live Audition Tour at Six Flags this summer. Four talented finalists were flown to Hollywood to compete for a chance to win the RCA Records recording contract live on the Full Throttle stage at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
The 2012 KIDZ Star USA Grand Prize Winner and RCA Records recording artist, Dallas Wayde, is currently in the studio recording new music. Kiana Brown, the 2011 Winner and RCA Records recording artist, is currently touring with the KIDZ BOP Kids. Her latest single, “HEY CHICA,” recently appeared on the Smurf’s 2 soundtrack. Now these are some glamorous kids! Congratulations to all especially Isabel!
Photo – Celebrity judge Jennette McCurdy and KIDZ Star USA Winner Isabel Lacatus
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of The Lazov Agency, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com and detroitfashionnews.com, is a board of directors member for Fashion Group International Detroit. She is a blogger, fashion/beauty/image consultant and a social media professional. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion!
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017