Christie Brinkley recently launched a fresh line of hairpieces for fans who crave a full set of hair just like hers. Her new Hair2Wear collection features a wide variety of full luscious wigs ranging from $129 to $249. Her line also offers hair extensions from $39-$49, clip-in bangs that run $24, a pony for $39 and braided headbands that are just $10. All of her hair pieces can be washed and heat styled. For free shipping or a free wig stand, click here.
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of SoGlam Media, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com and detroitfashionnews.com. She is a Public Relations & Social Media Professional that also enjoys event planning, blogging and fashion, beauty & image consulting. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion. Follow her on Pinterest.
- Welcome Lisa Luth - October 28, 2015
- Control Corrective Skincare Systems Recognizes National Healthy Skin Month - October 22, 2015
- Pixar’s ‘The Good Dinosaur’ - October 10, 2015
- “Mom Jeans” Do Nothing For Us - September 24, 2015
- How to Unclog Pores; Perfect for Sensitive Skin - September 15, 2015
- Buy Jane Cosmetics to Support your Local Woman’s Shelter - September 11, 2015
- Celebrating with Ruffino - September 7, 2015
- Let Me Be Your Beach Body Coach - August 27, 2015
- ALDO Launches Fall/Winter 2015 Global Campaign; Inspiration is Everywhere - August 21, 2015
- Melissa McCarthy’s New Fashion Line; Seven7 - August 3, 2015