Christie Brinkley recently launched a fresh line of hairpieces for fans who crave a full set of hair just like hers. Her new Hair2Wear collection features a wide variety of full luscious wigs ranging from $129 to $249. Her line also offers hair extensions from $39-$49, clip-in bangs that run $24, a pony for $39 and braided headbands that are just $10. All of her hair pieces can be washed and heat styled. For free shipping or a free wig stand, click here.
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of SoGlam Media, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com and detroitfashionnews.com. She is a Public Relations & Social Media Professional that also enjoys event planning, blogging and fashion, beauty & image consulting. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion. Follow her on Pinterest.
- Welcome Eric Decker as our New Beauty Guru - January 31, 2016
- Kung Fu Panda 3 Coming Soon! - January 17, 2016
- Adare Manor Castle and Golf Resort; Ireland - January 17, 2016
- The OMsignal Smart Bra that Tracks Running Performance - January 7, 2016
- Chrissy Teigen is Having a Girl - January 4, 2016
- Five Foods that Keep That Nasty Cold Away - December 9, 2015
- Welcome Lisa Benedict - December 1, 2015
- Welcome Lisa Luth - October 28, 2015
- Control Corrective Skincare Systems Recognizes National Healthy Skin Month - October 22, 2015
- Pixar’s ‘The Good Dinosaur’ - October 10, 2015