Christie Brinkley recently launched a fresh line of hairpieces for fans who crave a full set of hair just like hers. Her new Hair2Wear collection features a wide variety of full luscious wigs ranging from $129 to $249. Her line also offers hair extensions from $39-$49, clip-in bangs that run $24, a pony for $39 and braided headbands that are just $10. All of her hair pieces can be washed and heat styled. For free shipping or a free wig stand, click here.
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of SoGlam Media, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com and detroitfashionnews.com. She is a Public Relations & Social Media Professional that also enjoys event planning, blogging and fashion, beauty & image consulting. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion. Follow her on Pinterest.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Collection; Neal’s Yard Remedies - April 24, 2017
- Versace Mansion aka The Villa Casa Casaurina - April 11, 2017
- Yummy DIY Skin Scrubs - March 22, 2017
- Food Blogger Sarah Beaton Turns to “Clean” Beauty Products - March 21, 2017