Christie Brinkley recently launched a fresh line of hairpieces for fans who crave a full set of hair just like hers. Her new Hair2Wear collection features a wide variety of full luscious wigs ranging from $129 to $249. Her line also offers hair extensions from $39-$49, clip-in bangs that run $24, a pony for $39 and braided headbands that are just $10. All of her hair pieces can be washed and heat styled. For free shipping or a free wig stand, click here.
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of SoGlam Media, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com and detroitfashionnews.com. She is a Public Relations & Social Media Professional that also enjoys event planning, blogging and fashion, beauty & image consulting. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion. Follow her on Pinterest.
- How to Clean your Makeup Brushes - December 2, 2016
- The Silverado Resort and Spa - December 1, 2016
- Holiday Gift Guide 2016 - November 24, 2016
- Zara Expands to Michigan - November 18, 2016
- Welcome Glamorous Mom Nicole Pazzi - November 8, 2016
- Wallaroo Hats - November 4, 2016
- The Best False Lashes for the Holidays - November 4, 2016
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - October 18, 2016
- Del Dotto Estate Winery and Caves - October 17, 2016
- Mirrorvana - August 25, 2016