Christie Brinkley recently launched a fresh line of hairpieces for fans who crave a full set of hair just like hers. Her new Hair2Wear collection features a wide variety of full luscious wigs ranging from $129 to $249. Her line also offers hair extensions from $39-$49, clip-in bangs that run $24, a pony for $39 and braided headbands that are just $10. All of her hair pieces can be washed and heat styled. For free shipping or a free wig stand, click here.
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of SoGlam Media, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com and detroitfashionnews.com. She is a Public Relations & Social Media Professional that also enjoys event planning, blogging and fashion, beauty & image consulting. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion. Follow her on Pinterest.
- NAIAS Charity Preview 2017 - January 13, 2017
- Genesis G90 - January 12, 2017
- Tightening Your Skin with Lasers Allows You to Reclaim a Younger, Healthier Look - January 12, 2017
- Lightening McQueen Makes Appearance at the Detroit Auto Show - January 9, 2017
- Disney’s Pixar Unveils ‘Cars 3’ Star at NAIAS Press Conference - January 8, 2017
- The Power of Olaplex - January 7, 2017
- Brixlee and Co Tee Shirts - January 7, 2017
- Shopping on Grafton Street in Dublin Ireland - January 7, 2017
- Glamorous Moms and NAIAS Detroit 2017: ENTER TO WIN TICKETS! #DetroitLovesAutos #SteelMatters - January 6, 2017
- Charity Day at Lord and Taylor - January 5, 2017