Christie Brinkley recently launched a fresh line of hairpieces for fans who crave a full set of hair just like hers. Her new Hair2Wear collection features a wide variety of full luscious wigs ranging from $129 to $249. Her line also offers hair extensions from $39-$49, clip-in bangs that run $24, a pony for $39 and braided headbands that are just $10. All of her hair pieces can be washed and heat styled. For free shipping or a free wig stand, click here.
Shannon Lazovski is the CEO of SoGlam Media, editor and owner of glamorousmoms.com and detroitfashionnews.com. She is a Public Relations & Social Media Professional that also enjoys event planning, blogging and fashion, beauty & image consulting. She loves to collect jewelry, handbags and heels (typically the higher the better) and cannot get enough when it comes to the subjects of beauty and fashion. Follow her on Pinterest.
- Summer’s Favorite Shoe; The Slide - July 20, 2017
- Aruba Aloe - July 5, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies; July Customer Offer - June 30, 2017
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017