Revlon has something new on the shelves and it smells like a winning product to me. Especially with the younger crowd! Introducing Revlon Parfumeire. Revlon’s new way to experience nail color is also a way to enjoy tasteful scents. In 24 scented colors, Revlon’s new scented nail color goes on smooth and shiny and then reveals a wonderful scent after it dries. If you know me then you know I love anything girlie and pretty nails that smell good too are winning in my book.
If you try this new nail product, be sure to apply a base coat first and be sure to allow nails to completely dry before using your hands. The fragrance will last all day, your nails will look fabulous for a good week if you are careful with your nails.
To view all of Revlon’s Parfumeire colors click here and enjoy!
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017