During the Coachella Music Fesitval, an epic collaboration between H&M and Alexander Wang was introduced in front of hundreds of people not to mention hundreds more on social media. Alexander Wang x H&M will be released on November 6, 2014 in 250 stores including fashion and accessories for both men and women.
We’ve all gotten spoiled with the recent H&M designer collaborations. We’ve seen other collaborations that clearly made our heart sing such as; Marant, Versace, Lanvin and Karl Lagerfeld. Now a collaboration with Alexander Wang? We just may have a heart attack. But only after November 6th. We certainly don’t want to miss this!
Wang is the first American designer to partner up with H & M.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017