Swim and resort wear options can be a bit fuzzy for those at the club and in the office this Summer. So far, I’ve noticed more women have accepted the fact that if it’s in good shape, a ready-to-wear swim dress can be worn at the office as long as you throw on some jewelry and a nice pair of wedges. Not so ladies! And you can forget wearing your bathing suit to the grocery store (that’s only okay in the Bahamas where it’s obvious you are a tourist and less coverage is considered okay anyway). Swapping out your old bikini for sexy underwear isn’t necessarily new but it is unacceptable just in case you are wondering. Even though designers are now emphasizing lower cut bottoms and demi cups with vintage lace on their suit tops (so hot!), please refrain from robbing your lingerie drawer for your next pool appearence.
Acceptable, classier trends you might grow accustomed to is Resort wear by Fendi’s Karl Lagerfeld which includes layering triangle tops under silk shirt dresses half buttoned and sexy mesh vests. Also, high-waisted briefs by Louis Vuitton and Mary Katrantzou are super sexy. Those of you who adore Alexander Wang and Prabal Gurung can go for their sporty bandeaus too!
Now that we’ve had this talk….see you at the club!
Photo – Fendi Butterfly Swimsuit, avail at Barney’s
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017