L’Oreal’s first leave-on overnight mask is now available providing triple power and visible results in just one night. Revitalift Intensive Overnight Mask by L’Oreal should be used every evening after cleansing and the removal of make up. It should be used alone with no other products and should be the last step after nighttime eye cream or serum is applied. Simply smooth over face, neck and jawline until absorbed. Best results will be seen if left on overnight and removed in the morning. I love how smooth and clean my skin feels after using this product. I simply cannot get enough!
Revitalift is suitable for all skin types and is dermatologist tested. Now available at Rite Aid!
Disclosure: Rite Aid has provided the products for this post. This is a sponsored post. This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Glamorous Moms and allow us to keep reporting on all things glamorous.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017