As I approach another year of 39, (I refuse to turn 40), I realize more than ever now that my nighttime skin regimen is just as important as breathing oxygen. “Firming” and “lifting” are two words I have been hearing a lot of lately between my doctor, my personal trainer and my dermatologist. Even though I have been working hard to fight the signs of aging since I was 18, I’m more into it now than ever before.
Just recently, I was introduced to BeautyCounter Skincare. BeautyCounter carries several products available for all sorts of needs including; exfoliation, cleansing, hair care, lip hydration & polishing creams. The Countertime Collection is one I’ve been the most excited about. The collection consists of a Soothing Face Wash, Enlightening Treatment Pads, Radiance Firming Complex, Uplifting Day Cream, Restorative Night Cream, and Vibrant Eye Perfector. All known to be deeply hydrating, nourishing, firming and lifting formulas that fight the signs of aging. All six products are made up of all natural, botanical ingredients. You can take a closer look at each product below.
Soothing Face Wash, $40
Enlightening Treatment Pads, $40
Radiance Firming Complex, $60
Uplifting Day Cream, $70
Restorative Night Cream, $70
Vibrant Eye Perfector, $55
To order these products or to view the rest of BeautyCounter collections including those for kids, visit jilljanine.beautycounter.com. Jill Sorenson is available to be your personal consultant.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017