Rite Aid has something very helpful when it comes to your health and watching your pennies. Introducing the Rite Aid reward program called wellness+. As soon as you sign up for wellness+, you’ll receive valuable service rewards and members-only savings. Then, your savings and wellness+ points will quickly add up. Members who reach gold status which equal 1,000 points, can save 20% off storewide for an entire year. Those who reach silver status and earn 500 points, will receive 10% off storewide plus a free wellness reward. Clients who receive 250 points and reach bronze status will receive 10% off Rite Aid Brand for one year and a 10% off one-time savings pass.
Once the new year comes, your points will be reset to zero on January 1st. Your membership level and discount earned as of 12/31/14 will remain for all of 2015. The points reset will not affect your ability to shop and save in-store or online. You can continue to earn wellness+ points and receive any tier level discount, earned as of 12/31/14, on eligible purchases. Want to learn more and sign up today? Click HERE.
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017