A few of Tiffany & Co’s most prized possessions made a stunning appearance at the 87th Academy Awards last night. Cate Blanchett, Reese Witherspoon and Emma Stone are all getting the press they deserve based on their flawless red carpet looks and it’s not just because of their gowns.
Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Academy Award Presenter Cate Blanchett went for a more subtle look this year compared to last in a sophisticated John Galliano for Maison Margiela dress. This dress was the permit choice giving the Tiffany & Co turquoise, aquamarine and diamond necklace from the 2015 Tiffany Blue Book collection the perfect canvas to shine.
Photo -Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Academy Award nominee Reese Witherspoon wore an off the shoulder black and white Tom Ford gown on the red carpet at the Academy Awards. Her Tiffany & Co accessories included diamond earrings, bracelet, ring and a Fancy Intense Blue diamond ring from the 2015 Tiffany Blue Book collection.
Emma Stone wore a custom long-sleeved Elie Saab gown in a gorgeous golden chartreuse. The Academy Award nominee jazzed up this gorgeous gown with Tiffany & Co diamond cuffs in 18k yellow and white gold from the 2015 Tiffany Blue Book collection and emerald-cut diamond stud earrings.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017