Everyone knows that a bright smile can go a long way. And, you can admit we are smiling a little more now since the sun is shining and spring is right around the corner. Happy moms are pretty moms and having a nice set of pearly whites makes you look more attractive and sometimes younger (I’ll take it!)
Infinitely White helps protect teeth from stains and keeps them pearly white. Your teeth finally get the tough protection they deserve from the clear microcrystalline barrier you swipe on every morning, and before eating and drinking. With the tooth shade protectant, you no longer have to worry about staining your teeth from coffee, wine, berries, tea, and red sauces. The tooth shade protectant is derived from the finest ingredients for your comfort and health. They include: Peppermint oil (for a refreshing taste), mineral oil, microcrystalline wax, vitamin E, and dicalcium pyrophosphate. It only takes five ingredients to give you the smile you deserve and it’s all in one product.
Infinitely White can be found on Twitter @infinitely and Instagram @infinitelywhite_ and can be purchased through their website. Click here to make your purchase!
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017