My latest obsession is long flowing dresses for Summer nights and angelic floor length cover ups for long lavish pool days during the Summer months. Who do I have my eye on for those designs? Julian Chang. Julian Chang is Paeruvian but born in Miami, Fl and based in Miami Beach. His designs encompass sophisticated evening wear to a contemporary women’s collection that now sells in more than 600 boutiques worldwide. Julian also custom designs for celebrities including Britney Spears and Gloria Estefan.
“Style is not based on brand names, labels or latest seasons must have. Style is within you. My collections will bring you an effortless look that is outlined with your own style, by mixing timeless, comfortable pieces that will always be relevant to your wardrobe. Miami’s lifestyle is my inspiration, so I mix glamour with sexiness and confidence.” – Julian Chang
Julian has a swift admiration of Diane Von Furstenberg. He also gets inspired by Tom Ford, Alexander Wang and Valentino. Can you see why I am a fan of Julian Chang Resort Wear now? He has received top honors including MIFW “Pret-a-Porter Designer of the Year”, Pret-a-Porter Style Award, Ebenzer Award of Honor World Fashion in Korea, Florida International’s Designer Star Winner, Vogue En Espanol “Designer’s Choice Award”, and Cadillac Luxury Lifestyle Award. Women’s Wear Daily selected Chang as the “Up and Coming Ready-to-Wear Designer to Watch”. He is also the Gen Art Fresh Faces Award winner, and recipient of The Key to the City of Miami Beach, Vox Out Award, and AI Alumni Wall of Fame. In 2013 Miami Fashion Week presented Julian with the Humanitarian Award.
Chang’s new Resort 2015 Collection is my dream travel collection and one that I secretly am drooling over. To view the entire collection visit www.julianchang.com. Once you view the collection, let me know which pieces you absolutely adore.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017