Argan Cleansing Towelettes are made up of gentle ingredients that help remove dirt, excess oil, and makeup from the skin. This is an ideal product for those who hate harsh chemicals in their beauty products (made with non-fragrant plant oils) and who hate it when products leave an oily residue on the skin. It’s also an ideal product for dry skin but is known to work and work well on any skin type.
As mentioned above, these towelettes are free from harsh chemicals that are normally used in skin cleansing products. The main ingredients are olive, argan and grape seed, which all have been proven to be great for the skin. If you are sensitive to oils, I recommend trying the towelettes along your jawline first to test the product and to decide whether or not this product is right for you.
I like to use these at the end of the day to remove the foundation, blush and bronzer on my face so my wash cloths or facial brushes aren’t stained and covered in make up. After using these towelettes, I then go through my nightly regimen and use a gentle cleanser, eye cream and moisturizer before going to bed. I find this routine keeps my white wash cloths white and my skin thoroughly clean and well taken care of.
Please know the company claims the towelettes remove “environmental toxins,” which is just another way of saying “dirt and makeup” The skin actually doesn’t hold on to “environmental” toxins. Give them a try and let me know what you think! Acure Organics Argan Cleansing Towelettes can be found at Target.
Photo – Acure Organics Argan Cleansing Towelettes, Target, $6,99
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017