Kelly Simpson-Scupelli has created a clothing line for children 12 mos to 6 yrs old called Kelly Lane Kids. I recently stumbled across the line on Etsy and you can too by searching KellyLaneDesign. Once a women’s clothing designer, she is now inspired by her 3-year-old son, Felix. Simpson-Scupelli has taken left over fabrics from her designing days, mixed it them with motherly intuition and put together a few pieces that she feels fill a void in the children’s market. The focus of the collection is fit, style and one of a kind pieces without cartoon characters. The price range for the line ranges from $24 to $52.
Another great fact about this collection is Simpson-Scupelli is committed to using eco-friendly fabrics and materials. Fabrics such as organic cotton and hemp will lead the collection to success in my eyes since these are the days Moms are not only paying attention to the foods kids eat but also what type of fabrics they put on their child’s bodies. Most of her supplies are sourced from within the United States, and she sews the collection at her very own studio. Much respect for that!
Photo – Etsy
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017