If you are looking for a comfy eco-friendly fashion brand, Pure & Co should be on your radar. The Pure & Co 2015 Summer collection is available now in retailers nationwide across both the US and Canada. (MSRP $52-180) and they just launched their new 2015 Autumn/Winter collection. Predictions are out for this fall season’s trends and chunky knits, bright bold colors and oversize coats and sweaters are leading fall fashion. Many pieces from Pure & Co.’s Pure Handknit and Neon Buddha’s 2015 Autumn/Winter collections are the perfect fit to help you stay a bit more fashion-forward than your girlfriends not to mention comfortable.
Why do I love Pure & Co? Pure & Co has been providing hand knit clothing for up to 18 years and abides by the principals of slow fashion and fair trade. Each design is handmade by a co-op team of women in Thailand at the company’s eco-friendly facility. These woman may work for Pure & Co but Pure & Co provides life altering benefits to all of the knitting employees including meals, on-campus housing, transportation, and opportunities for scholarships to pursue a higher education. Pure & Co also donates 1% of all sales to international and local organizations in order to help effect positive global change.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017