Seen throughout the fall 2016 runways, micro florals are a trend to try to experience from March to September. But for all of the women who want to rock the trend for spring, Alex and Ani has launched a collection of floral wrap bracelets that will ease you into it, and get you out of that ‘all black everything’ winter look.
These delicate pieces represent transformation, destiny, and the infinite nature of the universe. The colors are rooted in their connection to the Earth and its perpetual cycle of life. The New Day brings forth transformation self-awareness and self discovery. Whether you are looking to stack a few together (which is what I love to do) or pair it with a timeless timepiece, the new beaded wrap bracelets will amp up your accessories game with a fun pop of color, character and show the true meaning to your personality.
Alex and Ani Michigan Locations:
Alex and Ani – Partridge Creek, 17420 Hall Road, Store 11 Clinton Township, MI
Alex and Ani – Birmingham 150 West Maple Road, Birmingham, MI
For More Locations Across the World visit the Alex and Ani Store Locator by clicking here.
*Disclosure – This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Glamorous Moms and allow us to keep reporting on all things glamorous.
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017