According to Lisa at ParentsNeed, studies show silver and grey are two of the leading colors for cars and now parents can have their favorite mobile color for their child’s stroller with Stokke’s new Grey Melange. Available for the iconic Xplory stroller and all-terrain Trailz stroller, the Grey Melange hue is effortlessly chic and a true classic. By weaving light and dark threads to create the ultimate melange look, it’s no wonder the color grey stands for someone who has a penchant for the best of the best.
Here are a few other reasons the Stokke Trailz stroller is a mommy must have:
- Baby is able to sit higher to promote eye contact and connection with the outside world
- Suitable from newborn with optional Stokke Xplory Carry Cot
- Multiple parent and forward facing stroller comfy seat positions
- Suitable for toddlers up to 45 lbs with the Stokke Stroller Seat
- 360° lockable swivel wheels
- Travel system available when combined with a car seat
Baby on the way? Click here to learn more!
*Disclosure – This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Glamorous Moms and allow us to keep reporting on all things glamorous.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017