It’s important to me to look “pretty” for church and since I’ve been sharing how much I love my Chanel make up and my Armani Luminous Silk Foundation via social media I think it’s only proper to share here too!
Thanks to our beauty contributor Eric Decker, my Sunday morning skin was ready for church the other day after applying his favorite Armani foundation in Silk Foundation 7. To finish the look I wore NYX Cosmetics soft matte lip cream in Stockholm, Chanel glossimer in Levres Scintillantes on lips, Chanel Les Beiges Bronzer N°70 on face and Chanel pink explosion blush on cheeks & eyes highlighting Chanel Fleur De Pierre shadow on my eyelids.
*Disclosure – This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Glamorous Moms and allow us to keep reporting on all things glamorous.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017