The Home Shopping Network has recently partnered with award-winning actress and author, Marlo Thomas, to launch her new collection, That Woman! The 15-piece collection ranges from $39.90 for a heart choker, to $79.90 for a lace-up sweater, up to $169.90 for a perforated moto jacket. The collection boasts a variety of bold and neutral tones from hot pink to champagne, and for each piece, Marlo has created distinct details including keyholes, fringe, beading, pleating and perforation to add her own style and taste to each piece.
Marlo first became famous for her fashionable role as America’s first single working girl, Ann Marie, in her television series “That Girl”. Through the years, she has brought her cool and sophisticated fashion sense to her everyday life during her frequent travels across the globe and her efforts for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. The women there have become the inspiration for Marlo’s debut line, one that encourages them to define and embrace their own style.
“HSN has aligned seamlessly with my vision,” said Marlo. “As I’ve grown from a girl to a woman, I’ve come to believe even stronger that our clothes should never narrowly define us, but free us to enjoy the adventure of fashion — a signature style that makes us feel vibrant and confident and look great, too. I’m so excited to share what I’ve learned over the years with HSN customers and women looking for feminine and sassy clothing options that work for all ages
and body types.”
“As a company, we are so inspired by Marlo and everything that she has accomplished, “ stated Vanessa Dusold, HSN’s SVP of Merchandising, Apparel & Accessories. “She truly believes in giving back and empowering women through fashion and style. Marlo has exquisite taste and we’re excited to share this collection with her fans and our customers.”
Marlo Thomas will be live on HSN on Thursday, January 19, 2017
during The List with Colleen Lopez, from 9-11pm EST. The collection will be available for purchase on HSN.com starting Monday,
January 9, 2017.
- Valentine’s Day Gifts by Chic Sketch - February 4, 2017
- Banana Republic Expands Partnership With Global Style Ambassador Olivia Palermo - January 31, 2017
- How to Get Luscious Lashes - January 23, 2017
- Alex and Ani Support Global Fund to Fight AIDS with (RED)® - January 23, 2017
- The Best of the 2017 North American International Auto Show Detroit #NAIAS - January 18, 2017
- NAIAS Charity Preview 2017 - January 13, 2017
- Genesis G90 - January 12, 2017
- Tightening Your Skin with Lasers Allows You to Reclaim a Younger, Healthier Look - January 12, 2017
- Lightening McQueen Makes Appearance at the Detroit Auto Show - January 9, 2017
- Disney’s Pixar Unveils ‘Cars 3’ Star at NAIAS Press Conference - January 8, 2017