The Home Shopping Network has recently partnered with award-winning actress and author, Marlo Thomas, to launch her new collection, That Woman! The 15-piece collection ranges from $39.90 for a heart choker, to $79.90 for a lace-up sweater, up to $169.90 for a perforated moto jacket. The collection boasts a variety of bold and neutral tones from hot pink to champagne, and for each piece, Marlo has created distinct details including keyholes, fringe, beading, pleating and perforation to add her own style and taste to each piece.
Marlo first became famous for her fashionable role as America’s first single working girl, Ann Marie, in her television series “That Girl”. Through the years, she has brought her cool and sophisticated fashion sense to her everyday life during her frequent travels across the globe and her efforts for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. The women there have become the inspiration for Marlo’s debut line, one that encourages them to define and embrace their own style.
“HSN has aligned seamlessly with my vision,” said Marlo. “As I’ve grown from a girl to a woman, I’ve come to believe even stronger that our clothes should never narrowly define us, but free us to enjoy the adventure of fashion — a signature style that makes us feel vibrant and confident and look great, too. I’m so excited to share what I’ve learned over the years with HSN customers and women looking for feminine and sassy clothing options that work for all ages
and body types.”
“As a company, we are so inspired by Marlo and everything that she has accomplished, “ stated Vanessa Dusold, HSN’s SVP of Merchandising, Apparel & Accessories. “She truly believes in giving back and empowering women through fashion and style. Marlo has exquisite taste and we’re excited to share this collection with her fans and our customers.”
Marlo Thomas will be live on HSN on Thursday, January 19, 2017
during The List with Colleen Lopez, from 9-11pm EST. The collection will be available for purchase on HSN.com starting Monday,
January 9, 2017.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Collection; Neal’s Yard Remedies - April 24, 2017
- Versace Mansion aka The Villa Casa Casaurina - April 11, 2017
- Yummy DIY Skin Scrubs - March 22, 2017
- Food Blogger Sarah Beaton Turns to “Clean” Beauty Products - March 21, 2017