Lord & Taylor is proud to announce its first ever Charity Day this 2017. The event will take place Saturday, January 14, 2017 to benefit the Look Good Feel Better® charitable program. All 50 Lord & Taylor stores will participate in the “new year, new you” theme to raise funds for Look Good Feel Better®, which is dedicated to changing the way people with cancer approach their disease. The focus is to help cancer patients deal with the appearance side effects of treatment, and reminding them that they are beautiful inside and out. Much like our Glamorous Moms mantra.
Charity Day is an all-day shopping event that will include in-store activations aimed at helping customers look and feel their best in the new year. Guests are welcome to enjoy fun fitness classes, up-to-date fashion presentations, entertainment, and refreshments.
With the purchase of a $5 ticket, customers will receive a storewide savings pass of 30%-off regular, sale and clearance items, and 10% off cosmetics and fragrances (for use on January 14 only; some exclusions apply). Tickets are available for purchase Wednesday January 4, 2017 at any Lord & Taylor store. All ticket sale proceeds will go directly to the Personal Care Products Council Foundation to benefit Look Good Feel Better.
*Disclosure – This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Glamorous Moms and allow us to keep reporting on all things glamorous.
- Yummy DIY Skin Scrubs - March 22, 2017
- Food Blogger Sarah Beaton Turns to “Clean” Beauty Products - March 21, 2017
- Wanderlust O’ahu - February 24, 2017
- Valentine’s Day Gifts by Chic Sketch - February 4, 2017
- Banana Republic Expands Partnership With Global Style Ambassador Olivia Palermo - January 31, 2017
- How to Get Luscious Lashes - January 23, 2017
- Alex and Ani Support Global Fund to Fight AIDS with (RED)® - January 23, 2017
- The Best of the 2017 North American International Auto Show Detroit #NAIAS - January 18, 2017
- NAIAS Charity Preview 2017 - January 13, 2017
- Genesis G90 - January 12, 2017