Lord & Taylor is proud to announce its first ever Charity Day this 2017. The event will take place Saturday, January 14, 2017 to benefit the Look Good Feel Better® charitable program. All 50 Lord & Taylor stores will participate in the “new year, new you” theme to raise funds for Look Good Feel Better®, which is dedicated to changing the way people with cancer approach their disease. The focus is to help cancer patients deal with the appearance side effects of treatment, and reminding them that they are beautiful inside and out. Much like our Glamorous Moms mantra.
Charity Day is an all-day shopping event that will include in-store activations aimed at helping customers look and feel their best in the new year. Guests are welcome to enjoy fun fitness classes, up-to-date fashion presentations, entertainment, and refreshments.
With the purchase of a $5 ticket, customers will receive a storewide savings pass of 30%-off regular, sale and clearance items, and 10% off cosmetics and fragrances (for use on January 14 only; some exclusions apply). Tickets are available for purchase Wednesday January 4, 2017 at any Lord & Taylor store. All ticket sale proceeds will go directly to the Personal Care Products Council Foundation to benefit Look Good Feel Better.
*Disclosure – This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Glamorous Moms and allow us to keep reporting on all things glamorous.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Collection; Neal’s Yard Remedies - April 24, 2017
- Versace Mansion aka The Villa Casa Casaurina - April 11, 2017
- Yummy DIY Skin Scrubs - March 22, 2017
- Food Blogger Sarah Beaton Turns to “Clean” Beauty Products - March 21, 2017