Grafton Street is one of my favorite shopping destinations. Located in Dublin, Ireland, the beautiful historic buildings along the cobblestone roads are not only breathtaking but also filled with unique boutiques, pubs, restaurants and shopping houses. Grafton Street offers both an atmosphere and shopping experience that cannot be found anywhere else.
Grafton Street has a large variety of retail stores and clothing for shoppers looking for high-end or high street and is known as the launch pad for musical acts such as U2 and their front man Bono.
When I visited Dublin, it was in the Spring and the weather was perfect for shopping. I couldn’t get enough of the fantastic boutiques but I also loved the smell of the fresh flowers for sale on the side of the street and the smell of baked goods and cheeses oozing out of the home made bakeries.
All in all, the entire experience is one I recommend to anyone who loves being outside, loves shopping and loves the finer yet simplistic things in life. Oh and to those of you who might be thinking about a trip to Dublin. Can you think of a better way to spend a sunny Spring afternoon? I certainly can’t.
Plan on visiting? Here is a list of stores you can visit while shopping on Grafton Street.
- Ted Baker
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Vero Moda
- Pamela Scott
- Disney Store
- American Apparel
- Richard Alan
- Karen Millen
- River Island
- Brown Thomas
- Dunnes Stores
- H. Samuel
- Peter Mark
*Disclosure – This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Glamorous Moms and allow us to keep reporting on all things glamorous.
- Yummy DIY Skin Scrubs - March 22, 2017
- Food Blogger Sarah Beaton Turns to “Clean” Beauty Products - March 21, 2017
- Wanderlust O’ahu - February 24, 2017
- Valentine’s Day Gifts by Chic Sketch - February 4, 2017
- Banana Republic Expands Partnership With Global Style Ambassador Olivia Palermo - January 31, 2017
- How to Get Luscious Lashes - January 23, 2017
- Alex and Ani Support Global Fund to Fight AIDS with (RED)® - January 23, 2017
- The Best of the 2017 North American International Auto Show Detroit #NAIAS - January 18, 2017
- NAIAS Charity Preview 2017 - January 13, 2017
- Genesis G90 - January 12, 2017