I’ve been coloring my hair since my early teens. Shocker right?! I’ve had every shade of blonde possible and every color in between. During my early twenties I even changed my hair back to my natural color which is light brown. This was only for a couple years. Each time I looked in the mirror with brown hair, I had a hard time recognizing myself. I was blonde as a child and only had brown hair for maybe a decade before I started coloring it myself. I just feel better blonde and feel like myself when I’m blonde. So yes, I’m blonde and love every minute of it!
If you know anything about processed hair, then you know the more you color it, blow dry it, curl it, straighten it and style it with products and tools, the more brittle hair gets.
For the past few months, my stylist Brianna Black of Ken Paves Salon here in Michigan has been spoiling me with Olaplex treatments. Olaplex has a patented ingredient that works on a molecular level to actively seek out broken bonds in the hair. These unwanted broken bonds are caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical damage. Yes, all damage we basically create on our own. Just as mentioned above.
Olaplex restores compromised hair and heals it from damage and split ends. Olaplex also rebuilds hair and prevents damage from reoccurring. After a few Olaplex treatments, I can honestly feel and see a difference in my hair. Especially since I’ve dealt with dry, brittle hair for so long. The one thing I’ll never do is stop coloring it. I’m kind of one of those clients that you hear about that always wants to go blonder! So if I want to have pretty blonde hair, I know Olaplex is the answer to having my cake and eating it too. At least I’ll have beautiful hair while eating it right?
*Get This Glam Look – In the photo I’m wearing Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked 3 Palette shadows on my eyes, brows and cheeks, Dior Show mascara, Kiss Products all natural hair false eyelashes, Chanel lipgloss in Levres Scintillantis and a vintage black slip dress from Chi Chi and the Greek.
*Disclosure – This is a sponsored post. This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Glamorous Moms and allow us to keep reporting on all things glamorous.
- Summer’s Favorite Shoe; The Slide - July 20, 2017
- Aruba Aloe - July 5, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies; July Customer Offer - June 30, 2017
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017