Tonight is the night for the North American International Auto Show Charity Preview and there’s still time to be part of the fun. The Charity Preview is one of the most exclusive, high-profile events not only in Detroit but in the nation. The event is known for hosting over 13,000 attendees and raised approximately $5.2 million in 2016 alone.
For over 40 years, the Charity Preview has raised more than $106 million for several children’s charities in Southeast Michigan. If you would like to help children in Michigan and be a part of a posh event at the same time, then the NAIAS Charity Preview is for you. Be a part of making a change for Detroit’s children and join us tonight at Cobo Center from 6 – 9 pm. Proceeds directly benefit select charities that are making a positive impact and you too can contribute. Tickets to the black tie event are $400 per person, $390 of which is tax-deductible. Click here to reserve your tickets now. I hope to see you there!
Photo – Shannon & Zoran Lazovski at the North American International Auto Show Charity Preview 2016
*Disclosure – This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Glamorous Moms and allow us to keep reporting on all things glamorous.
- Valentine’s Day Gifts by Chic Sketch - February 4, 2017
- Banana Republic Expands Partnership With Global Style Ambassador Olivia Palermo - January 31, 2017
- How to Get Luscious Lashes - January 23, 2017
- Alex and Ani Support Global Fund to Fight AIDS with (RED)® - January 23, 2017
- The Best of the 2017 North American International Auto Show Detroit #NAIAS - January 18, 2017
- NAIAS Charity Preview 2017 - January 13, 2017
- Genesis G90 - January 12, 2017
- Tightening Your Skin with Lasers Allows You to Reclaim a Younger, Healthier Look - January 12, 2017
- Lightening McQueen Makes Appearance at the Detroit Auto Show - January 9, 2017
- Disney’s Pixar Unveils ‘Cars 3’ Star at NAIAS Press Conference - January 8, 2017