Long, luscious lashes are sometimes hard to get if they don’t come naturally. Follow these five easy rules to get the lashes you’re drooling over in everyone else’s Instagram feed. Perfect, long and pretty natural eyelashes are possible for you too!
1. Use an Eyelash Curler
An eyelash curler can easily help make your lashes look longer. All a curler does is curls the lashes and makes them more upright rather than allowing them to stick straight out. Be sure to curl lashes from the lash base upward for best results and always apply before applying mascara.
2. Let Mascara Dry Between Applications
Many of us want and need at least two coats of mascara. It’s important to be patient and let the coats dry in between. Why? Letting the mascara set inbetween coats will allow itself to build upon each layer instead clumping together and not spreading evenly.
3. Use a Lash Comb/Brush
Lash combs and brushes don’t have to be expensive to work. These eyelash must-haves can be found a Target, Rite Aid, Sally’s Beauty Supply and even your local dollar store. Avoid chunky and unwanted clumps by combing lashes after each coat of mascara. Lashes that clump together tend to look shorter and messy.
4. Find a Mascara you Like and Stick with It
Mixing mascaras and mixing formulas isn’t really that great of an idea. Find one great mascara that you love and that your lashes love and stick with it! You’ll get used to it’s consistency when brand new and as it ages. Once you know more about the product, you can manipulate it and use it to your best advantage, getting the results you enjoy.
5. Stick with a Daily Lash Regimen
We’re so busy with our hair and fitness, sometimes we forget our lashes need attention too! Lash conditioners, primers and growth treatments such as Latisse can all help stimulate eyelash growth. Also, be patient here. The best results may not be visible until 3-4 months.
*Disclosure – This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Glamorous Moms and allow us to keep reporting on all things glamorous.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017