Banana Republic will shift the timing of its NYFW presentations to be customer-facing when the collections are in-store. It’s a natural evolution for the brand and a move the clients are going to appreciate.
On February 9th, Banana Republic will celebrate its Spring 2017 collection with global style ambassador, Olivia Palermo. The brand will host several pop-up shops at select Banana Republic stores across the country. The pop-ups will reflect Palermo’s style from both an interiors and fashion perspective. Also included in the pop-ups will be an assortment of Banana Republic and third-party products hand picked by Palermo.
To kick off NYFW, Banana Republic will host pop-up celebrations at three store locations – SoHo in New York, NY, The Grove in Los Angeles, CA and Grant Street in San Francisco, CA. Fans can meet Palermo at the SoHo event on February 9th, or tune into Banana Republic’s LIVE 360 at 6pm ET to join the party on bananarepublic.com.
To add to February 9‘s festivities, Banana Republic will be offering #BRSTYLERIDE – luxury lifts between select Banana Republic stores within New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles, courtesy of BMW. Customers can get a ride in style with proof of purchase or use of #BRSTYLERIDE on social media.
As a further build to their partnership, Palermo and Banana Republic will reveal a Fall 2017 capsule collection designed by Palermo and the Banana Republic design team at September NYFW. Supporting the brand’s goal to amplify awareness when collections hit stores, a private preview of the company’s Fall 2017 collections will be hosted for long-lead press during February NYFW, and will be kept quiet until it is available for customer purchase in September.
“I am so honored to evolve my partnership with Banana Republic with such a personal approach to both our pop-ups and capsule collection,” says Palermo. “We’re a great team and it’s truly been such a collaborative approach that reflects the synergy between my style and the brand.”
Photo – oliviapalermo.com
*Disclosure – This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Glamorous Moms and allow us to keep reporting on all things glamorous.
- Versace Mansion aka The Villa Casa Casaurina - April 11, 2017
- Yummy DIY Skin Scrubs - March 22, 2017
- Food Blogger Sarah Beaton Turns to “Clean” Beauty Products - March 21, 2017
- Wanderlust O’ahu - February 24, 2017
- Valentine’s Day Gifts by Chic Sketch - February 4, 2017
- Banana Republic Expands Partnership With Global Style Ambassador Olivia Palermo - January 31, 2017
- How to Get Luscious Lashes - January 23, 2017
- Alex and Ani Support Global Fund to Fight AIDS with (RED)® - January 23, 2017
- The Best of the 2017 North American International Auto Show Detroit #NAIAS - January 18, 2017
- NAIAS Charity Preview 2017 - January 13, 2017