As we get older it takes some extra work to look young and healthy thin. Anyone who knows me, knows I always try to look my best wherever I go. I’m a heels girl and one who loves great clothes. But, it doesn’t matter how expensive my shoes are or how great my outfit looks, if I’m not in shape, I just don’t feel great about myself. Can you relate?
I work out with a personal trainer and try to watch what I eat. I’m a working mom over 40 (cringing to admit that) but it’s true so looking glamorous at all times is a little more challenging and it takes a lot of work. It’s just my reality. So, since this is my reality, I look for any and every opportunity to stay youthful and healthy thin.
LightRx (Troy) has exactly what I’m looking for. I’ve learned that non-surgical body contouring can be a terrific and successful option. LightRx offers painless services that melt fat, target cellulite and tighten skin without surgery or downtime.
Since I travel throughout the year to some pretty awesome places and Summer is right around the corner, hiding from my bathing suit is not an option. So, I’m currently focused on trimming up and an even more focused on my legs which is why I am doing the Laser Lipo (RxLipo) service twice a week.
During my treatment, treatment pads are strapped to my “problem areas” and low level laser beams are released creating a chemical signal in the fat cells that breaks down stored triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol, which are released through the cell membranes. The unwanted fat is then released, after a 30 minute treatment, and then transported around the body to tissues where it will be “burned off” during a period of post-treatment exercise.
This procedure is great for the hips, thighs, waistline, stomach and buttocks. This treatment is painless, and entirely non-invasive which is way cool in my book. I’ve been under the knife before and it’s not all that it’s cracked up to be. A painless non-invasive service is exactly what I need.
This is a five week process, I’ll keep you posted on my results! The next procedure I’ll be doing is the Light Rx Venus Legacy. More fat burning fun! If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please leave your questions in the comment section below. I’d love to hear from you.
*Disclosure – This is a sponsored post by LightRx. This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Glamorous Moms and allow us to keep reporting on all things glamorous.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Collection; Neal’s Yard Remedies - April 24, 2017
- Versace Mansion aka The Villa Casa Casaurina - April 11, 2017
- Yummy DIY Skin Scrubs - March 22, 2017
- Food Blogger Sarah Beaton Turns to “Clean” Beauty Products - March 21, 2017