Grace Centers of Hope presents its 19th annual “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show on Saturday, May 6th at the Royal Park Hotel in Rochester, Michigan.
I am so please to chair this annual event that will feature a beautiful lunch provided by Royal Park Hotel and a spring trend fashion show with styles for women and children provided by several Somerset Collection stores, Carsons at The Village of Rochester Hills (children’s clothes) and three top Michigan Designers including Christiane LaRue by Bonnie Foley, Katerina Bocci and Cynthia LaMaide.
This year, the theme is “Michigan” and the three Michigan designers will present new designs, hand-made here in Michigan for the warm crowd attending. The runway show will consist of great spring colors, jewel tones, whites, a hint of blush and prints that will leave you wanting more.
The event will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and begins with a silent auction preview followed by the luncheon and fashion show. Proceeds will benefit the Women and Children’s Programs at Grace Centers of Hope in Pontiac.
Women Helping Women event tickets are $100 per person and are still available. Running behind on ordering? Tickets will also be sold at the door. To purchase tickets today or for more information, call 1-855-HELP GCH or visit www.gracecentersofhope.org
I hope to see you there!
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Collection; Neal’s Yard Remedies - April 24, 2017
- Versace Mansion aka The Villa Casa Casaurina - April 11, 2017
- Yummy DIY Skin Scrubs - March 22, 2017
- Food Blogger Sarah Beaton Turns to “Clean” Beauty Products - March 21, 2017