Michigan cheer brand, Trilogy Cheer of Rochester Hills, Michigan is celebrating winning performances and a 1st place title from The Summit, a high-caliber event that recognizes the nation’s top cheer teams. The Summit is a three-day competition and an invite only event held in Orlando, Florida at the ESPN Sports Center. The highly competitive event was recently held May 5th, 6th and May 7th, 2017. The competition has been called the olympics of cheer and is an event for extraordinary teams that are showcased on a grandeur level.
Trilogy Bigs 2017 Summit Champions
The Trilogy Small Senior Coed Level 3 team aka “Bigs” entered the competition on a wild card awarded to them earlier in the season. On Friday the 5th, the team scored so high they received the highest score in their division winning an automatic spot in the finals on Sunday afternoon. The Bigs then again performed flawlessly winning 1st place in the Summit National Championship.
Trilogy Bigs – 2017 Summit Champions
“I had a feeling for a while they could achieve greatness. This win is incredibly special because we came from the Wildcard round and performed early in the division, which can make it difficult to hold onto the high score. We were honored to be surrounded by great sportsmanship, high caliber competition and most importantly, our Trilogy families. We are proud to be Michigan’s only team to not only have one but two Summit championship titles.” –Coach Angela Trombley-Goralski
Trilogy Middles 2016-2017
The “Middles”, a Large Senior Level 2 team is my daughter’s team and they also competed at the Summit and performed a flawless routine. This is the gyms fourth consecutive year qualifying for The Summit where only the top 10% of the teams in the country are invited. Back in 2014, Trilogy’s Level 2 “Littles” won the Summit championship. Trilogy is the first cheer brand in Michigan to ever win The Summit and now the first Michigan cheer brand to win the Summit twice.
“I’m ecstatic for this team who overcame a season of struggles with injuries and replacing team members; they never had excuses and worked harder each day. To get to the Summit with a jam packed routine and receive zero deductions on the highest stage in the world was a tremendous achievement!” – Coach Angela Trombley-Goralski
The Trilogy Bigs consist of 19 athletes competitive in cheer, dance and tumbling, the Middles consist of 19 competitive athletes competitive in the same categories. All athletes won a participation medallion for competing. The Trilogy Bigs all won a large banner for their gym, individual 1st place banners to take home and exclusive Summit championship rings.
*Disclosure – This post is a sponsored post and may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Glamorous Moms and allow us to keep reporting on all things glamorous.
- Sonja Morgan Wears a Fursan Handbag in France - June 27, 2017
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017