Detroit Garment Group will be hosting their second annual fundraiser called SPARK this Friday, June 9th at The Baltimore Gallery located at 314 East Baltimore Avenue. Spark will consist of models, artists, philanthropists, fashion bloggers, artists, fashion designers, merchandisers, buyers, business owners and key sponsors of Detroit Garment Group.
SPARK will ignite the Motor City from 7-11 p.m. Art and design will be in full bloom as guests enjoy food stations and specialty cocktails while browsing DGG’s new and improved silent auction. A high energy raffle and fun backyard games including a live art presentation will create a memorable environment for all. The evening will also include local designer displays for fashionistas eager to quench their fashion thirst.
The theme is “Detroit Garden Party”, and all attendees are encouraged to dress in ensembles fit for a spring cocktail party in the city. Tickets for the event are $60.00 per person. Proceeds go towards DGG to support its programming, specifically the DGG Fashion Incubator, which generously provides workspace, access to industrial sewing machines, high-end software, a photo studio, and business mentorships.
*Disclosure – This post is a sponsored post and may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Glamorous Moms and allow us to keep reporting on all things glamorous.
- Frankincense Intense Lift Serum by Neal’s Yard Remedies - June 9, 2017
- SPARK 2017; Detroit Garment Group’s 2nd Annual Fashion Fete - June 5, 2017
- 19th Annual Women Helping Women Luncheon and Fashion Show - June 2, 2017
- DIY Natural Beauty Recipes - June 2, 2017
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Aromatherapy Kit; May Special - May 22, 2017
- Yellow Tinted Sunglasses - May 16, 2017
- Trilogy Cheer Performs Flawless Routines; Wins Wildcard Division and Summit Championship - May 15, 2017
- The Bachelorette’s Rachel Lindsay to Wear Randi Rahm on Premiere Episode - May 13, 2017
- Grace Centers Of Hope Holds “Women Helping Women” Luncheon and Fashion Show - May 5, 2017
- Looking Young and Healthy Thin with LightRx - April 25, 2017